Thursday, July 27, 2006

Vancouver



Willkommen,

Also das ist meine neue Heimat. Mittlerweile ist es wirklich Heimat geworden und fuehl mich hier richtig wohl. Hat ne Weile gedauert aber wie ich es schon dachte...ich brauchte den Sommer. Hab hier schon so viel erlebt in nun fast einem Jahr...ich moechte es nicht missen. Natuerlich vermiss ich euch alle und Koelle und den Rhein...und werd ja auch schon bald wieder vorbeischauen...

Viel Spass beim Lesen auch wenns noch nicht gar so viel ist. Ich werd aber vom Sommer hier berichten. Und wenn ihr auf den Link nebenan haut dann seht ihr auch wie es in Vancouver gerade ausschaut...

Viele Gruesse aus Vancouver,

Andi


Hey there,

This is my new home now. I feel really good probably because of this amazing summer and not to forget all my friends here. Had so much fun this year. Don't wanna miss it anymore. Of course I miss Cologne the Rhine and everybody there...but this is not the only nice place on Earth...

Have fun reading my blog. It's not that much so far but I try to post as much as I can and depending on the German attendance I keep it in English or German...
By the way, check out the Vancouver webcam near Burrard Bridge in the link list...and the weather link might be useful for you guys as well...

Cheers,

Andi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home