Last Day of 2006
Hey guys,
Soon 2006 is over...hope you all will have a great party tonight...
Just want to show you some pics of my little trip to Dortmund in the Ruhr area...I visited the mining museum in Bochum and downtown Dortmund with the last remains of it's Christmas market. It was a very nice day with Vanessa...
The next day I drove to Essen to visit Marcus and Thomas. We had a very good time and chatted a lot...I got to know that self-service is in in Germany, these Germans...guess I'm spoiled of the service in Canada...









All-in-all a great start into the weekend...
Happy New Year,
Andi
Soon 2006 is over...hope you all will have a great party tonight...
Just want to show you some pics of my little trip to Dortmund in the Ruhr area...I visited the mining museum in Bochum and downtown Dortmund with the last remains of it's Christmas market. It was a very nice day with Vanessa...
The next day I drove to Essen to visit Marcus and Thomas. We had a very good time and chatted a lot...I got to know that self-service is in in Germany, these Germans...guess I'm spoiled of the service in Canada...









All-in-all a great start into the weekend...
Happy New Year,
Andi


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home