1,2,3,4....
From now on every visit counts...I installed a counter to measure how many people read the stuff I'm producing. Big Brother is watching...At the moment Canada is in front with about 80 %. You are right...I'm also in Canada and visited the site once in a while but I tried to reduce this to a minimum in order to get a fair result. So from now on I will post in English or German depending on my mood and give some Canadians/Internationals that were too lazy to learn German a chance to read this stuff here...
Cheers, Andi
Cheers, Andi


3 Comments:
aw man and here i learned german last week so i could read your blog. well, i guess i can go back to english now...
Sorry about that...lol...I know you worked hard for it ;-) Finally time for the more important issues like admin law...
Okay, so from now on I'm going to wirte a comment on every chapter, just to prove my interest in and attachment to you! I don't want to be just an anonymous number in a counter at the bottom of a blog. By the way, how the hell can I get a "friend-account"? Do I have to registrate at blogspot.com? Yours Martin and Gizmo
Post a Comment
<< Home