Happy Easter
Gestern noch Schnee, heute Shorts und T-shirt...aber einen Nachteil hat der Fruehling...das Kleingetier wird aktiv. Hab schon zwei von diesen fiesen haarigen Spinnen in meinem Bett gekillt und eben eine im Bad...hoffentlich wird das nicht schlimmer. Derweilen erkunden Ameisen unsere Kueche nach Nahrhaftem...laut meinem Mitbewohner ist das neu, aber was soll man machen, die sind in der Ueberzahl.
Immerhin kann ich all das Getier jetzt besser wahrnehmen. Hab gestern meine neue Brille abgeholt. Nachdem meine Kreditkarte endlich wieder im Plus war...aber das ist eine andere Geschichte...zumindest sehe ich jetzt wie ein Adler. Muss mich aber noch an die Brille gewoehnen wie immer, anderes Sichtfeld und irgendwie auch ziemlich stark hab ich das Gefuehl, aber vielleicht auch Gewohnheitssache, wobei ich das bei meinen alten Brillen nie hatte glaube ich.
Also wuensche auf diesem Wege frohe, sonnige Ostern, Andi
The essence:
Yeah, can you feel the summer...last week snow and now a heat wave...but its great. Not so much the two big black spiders in my bed yesterday. The downside of spring are all the bugs running around. Ants are exploring our kitchen. They seem to be new according to my room mate. But what can you do...1000 against 2...no chance...
At least I got my new glasses to spot the little crawlers. I can see like an eagle now...its great, but I have to get used to them and somewhat I have the feeling the prescription is pretty high...but maybe thats just me...
Have a great ans sunny Easter, Andi
Immerhin kann ich all das Getier jetzt besser wahrnehmen. Hab gestern meine neue Brille abgeholt. Nachdem meine Kreditkarte endlich wieder im Plus war...aber das ist eine andere Geschichte...zumindest sehe ich jetzt wie ein Adler. Muss mich aber noch an die Brille gewoehnen wie immer, anderes Sichtfeld und irgendwie auch ziemlich stark hab ich das Gefuehl, aber vielleicht auch Gewohnheitssache, wobei ich das bei meinen alten Brillen nie hatte glaube ich.
Also wuensche auf diesem Wege frohe, sonnige Ostern, Andi
The essence:
Yeah, can you feel the summer...last week snow and now a heat wave...but its great. Not so much the two big black spiders in my bed yesterday. The downside of spring are all the bugs running around. Ants are exploring our kitchen. They seem to be new according to my room mate. But what can you do...1000 against 2...no chance...
At least I got my new glasses to spot the little crawlers. I can see like an eagle now...its great, but I have to get used to them and somewhat I have the feeling the prescription is pretty high...but maybe thats just me...
Have a great ans sunny Easter, Andi


2 Comments:
Never give up! At last mankind invented not only stuff like MTV, KFC, chrystal-diet-pepsi but also ant-spray! Show them you represent the end of the food chain! Or skip lunch today and develop a biological-anti-spider-virus! Or what the hell are you studying for =8-) cu old boy, yours Martin
Yeah, but don't wanna have the mess on the kitchen table...I try to live in peace with nature ;-)
And so far there are only a few ants. I guess they haven't found the sugar yet...
Post a Comment
<< Home